Wednesday 12 September 2012

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME :)

Hi everyone! My name is Hannah O'Neill and I'm studying Adventure Tourism Management at Queenstown Resort College. I finished school at Orewa College in 2011, where I then found out I had won the Adventure Tourism Scholarship for 2012 at QRC. This meant I had 9 months of free time before I could start at QRC in July 2012. 


In this time, I decided to travel around Europe for four months and had the most amazing, memorable experience of my life. I absolutely loved it! After returning from Europe, I had 10 days to pack up my room and head on down to Queenstown to start my first term at QRC.


 I'm now a week away from finishing term one, and have had a brilliant first 10 weeks! I have enjoyed all of my classes and the famills have definitely been the highlight. This blog shows just a few of the great experiences I have encountered so far. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment